Swedish: Denna text är på engelska och innehåller all information, bilder inkluderade om hur du gör steg för steg, för att du ska få all matnyttig information kring testet.
1. PRINCIPLES OF THE ASSAY
Assay Time: 10 min, 15 min
invalid Sample: For in vitro qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies in human serum, plasma or whole blood（SARS-CoV-2Ab)
2. KIT COMPONENTS
- foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a desiccant
- 1 assay buffer (8ml)
- centrifugal tubes
- pipette (5ul)
- Product manual
NOTE: How many depends on how many tests you bought.
3. TEST PROCEDURE
- Take 1 ml blood, (specimen should be tested immediately. If not for testing right now, they should be stored at 2-8℃)
- Allow all materials, including specimen and test device, to recover to 15-25℃ before running the assay.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Collect the prepared serum or plasma or whole blood with 5ul pipette into the sample hole.
- Gradually drop 3 drops (80-100ul) of the buffer into the sample hole.
- Interpret the result in 10 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid.
4. INTERPRETATION OF THE TEST
- Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.it indicates that the IgM and IgG antibodies are detected, the sample person is infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Negative: Only clear C band appears. it indicates that no antibody is detected or the level is lower than the detection range.
- Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, regardless of whether T band appears or not.
- Operations should be performed in strict accordance with the instructions.
notuse expired or damaged products.
notreuse the test kit.
- Take precaution to prevent virus infection when collecting samples. Please wear disposable gloves and masks when sampling, and wash your hands after testing.
notuse tap water, purified water, or distilled water as negative controls.
- If there is no liquid movement in the test window within 30 seconds after dropping samples into the test, add 1 drop sample of test again.
- Test samples may be potentially infectious, and samples and used reagents should be treated as microbial hazards.